The missing link ?

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
twinc
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

The missing link ?

Post by twinc »

how does the material brain communicate with the immaterial mind - what bridges the gap - how does that which is material,know,suffer,feel,hear and see or even taste etc - twinc
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: The missing link ?

Post by RickD »

twinc wrote:how does the material brain communicate with the immaterial mind - what bridges the gap - how does that which is material,know,suffer,feel,hear and see or even taste etc - twinc
Man evolved that way?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
twinc
Established Member

Post by twinc »

RickD wrote:
twinc wrote:how does the material brain communicate with the immaterial mind - what bridges the gap - how does that which is material,know,suffer,feel,hear and see or even taste etc - twinc
Man evolved that way?
you had better inform the best brains still searching for an answer - twinc
Ivellious
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by Ivellious »

Well, first of all, we absolutely understand the ability to feel, hear, see, and taste...Not sure what your problem is with that.
twinc
Established Member

Post by twinc »

Ivellious wrote:Well, first of all, we absolutely understand the ability to feel, hear, see, and taste...Not sure what your problem is with that.
it seems we know we somehow feel,hear,see,taste and know - the dissecting knife can expose the nervous substance of the brain to sight but it cannot expose a thought,an idea,a fancy or memory-image - twinc