Pray for all the lost people

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
DRDS
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Pray for all the lost people

Post by DRDS »

Hey everyone with the new year approaching, I feel the need to ask you all to pray for the lost, especially the ones who consider themselves to be good and decent people and who have a fondness for God but because of their busy lives or the tons of confusion that exists regarding Christianity (such as doctrines, denominations, not to mention all of the pastors who preach with the same style as Fred Phelps) that they just can't get a true hold on everything and thus give up on Christianity.

Please pray that God will have mercy on them and that God will go to greater links to get their attention and try to attract them to a relationship with HIm. Specifically pray that God will have mercy on and greatly attract the people who are neutral or "on the fence" so to speak regarding having a relationship with Him.

I know there are tons of people who are too far gone like the anti God agenda following atheists but again, my biggest concern is with the people who are 50/50 or neutral about God who in my opinion if were told about the gospel and the evidences for God and Christianity I feel like most of them would respond in a positive manner. But either way keep all of the lost in your prayers all throughout next year. Anyways, God bless everyone.
theophilus
Valued Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Pray for all the lost people

Post by theophilus »

DRDS wrote:I know there are tons of people who are too far gone like the anti God agenda following atheists
Don't be too sure these people are too far gone. When Saul of Tarsus was persecuting the church it is likely that most Christians thought he was too far gone but look at how he ended up.

I agree that we must do more praying for the lost. I think that many evangelistic efforts fail because not enough time was spent in prayer beforehand.
God wants full custody of his children, not just visits on Sunday.
jlay
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Pray for all the lost people

Post by jlay »

I'd do as much or more praying for the found who sit on their hands.
Pray that the Lord of the harvest.............
-“The Bible treated allegorically becomes putty in the hands of the exegete.” John Walvoord

"I'm not saying scientists don't overstate their results. They do. And it's understandable, too...If you spend years working toward a certain goal and make no progress, of course you are going to spin your results in a positive light." Ivellious