Now something much more positive and cool from me...

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
DRDS
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Now something much more positive and cool from me...

Post by DRDS »

Hey everyone, now with my most recent comments and threads with overly serious questions and stuff can really make you all feel annoyed so for once I decided to do something really fun and really cool that I think nearly everyone here will like.

Now as many of you all who have known me as long as I've been here know I'm very big into auto racing. And as a consequence I love playing auto racing simulation computer games. And the kind I play allows you to paint and design your own race car with custom sponsor decals and such.

Well recently I've been trying my hand at "painting" these simulation race cars. And I mostly recently did one for me with GodandScience.org as the main sponsor! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes that's right! It's a "God and Science dot org" race car! It looks really cool and very very spacey! 8) 8) 8)

It's for my NASCAR Racing 3 Simulation game by Papyrus and the specifics of the car it's a 2012/2013 Chevy Impala COT (car of tomorrow) Cup Series car, #35 driven by me! :egeek: :egeek: :egeek:

Much of my inspiration came from the cosmos of course but it also came from the top bar on the site's main page, with the universe, starts, planets, and the finger of God. y*-:) y*-:) y*-:)

Now my only question to you all is, do you all want to see some images of it?????!!!!! :D :D :D I know you want to! But before I do I guess I'll need to first upload them to a image site and then I'll try and post them in a different thread titled "God and Science .org race car". But anyways, see you all at the start/finish line! :D :D :D
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Now something much more positive and cool from me...

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Love to see it :ebiggrin:

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
DRDS
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by DRDS »

I need help posting the screen shots if you or anyone else knows, feel free to give me a hand. Thanks!
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

should be able to upload to an image storage site, then right click the picture and copy the link to it then use the img button and paste the link, at least thats how I think you do it.

Try image shack, this photo is from there.

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.