William Lane Craig on CNN

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
DRDS
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

William Lane Craig on CNN

Post by DRDS »

Just in case any of you all missed seeing his brief but very well done discussion on CNN yesterday morning. Here is footage of that,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTkNLed35Ew
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: William Lane Craig on CNN

Post by PaulSacramento »

Well, that was pointless....
The only thing we got from that is agreement by all that "non-religious" doesn't imply atheist.
DRDS
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by DRDS »

PaulSacramento wrote:Well, that was pointless....
The only thing we got from that is agreement by all that "non-religious" doesn't imply atheist.
Ah, good point I guess. CNN is not known for wanting to create deep, intelligent and well meaning discussions. I guess they take pride in dumbing down everything and making every overly politically correct. I mostly meant that Craig did a great job in my view considering he was given such little time and was interrupted by TK and treated bad by pretty much everyone on there.

But speaking about TK or "The amazing atheist" does the guy have any credentials? Does he have any degrees or any credible training in philosophy, theology, critical thinking or anything?

I guess because he's a loudmouth atheist who hates God and just so happens to have a Youtube account, he gets to come on CNN and treat one of best Christian thinkers of all time like crap is just beyond me. :(
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

That was six minutes of my time that I'll never get back. :twisted:

What was the point of that interview? To argue over what percent of people are atheists?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony