God Fact or Fiction ? want to know?

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Murn
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

God Fact or Fiction ? want to know?

Post by Murn »

Hi Everyone this is Indeed a topic that has well little proof of God. Also there is little Disproof of God.
For me the Fact that prayers and feelings of God's presence was in no way indicative proof there was a God. I think for most leaves this Question unanswered. I Considered Alien theory. To be honest this was were I expected to leave the search: but then it happened to me!

Lot of Details in this fact of life i am going to leave out So you get the beef and don't get lost in details. I will gladly share Details as you need after the beef of message is delivered;

THERE IS A GOD! HE IS NOT A BULLY ALIEN! HE IS NOT A MYTH! HIS RULES ARE NOT TROUBLESOME AT ALL!! I KNOW THIS AS A FACT!!!!

WILL GLADLY SUBMIT TO ANY TEST THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE CUTTING ON ME!

THERE IS A LOT TO TELL TO THIS FACT BUT LETS JUST GET OUT WITH IT. I KNOW BECAUSE HE SPOKE TO ME WHEN I WAS SAVED AND CHOSEN! THE JUDGMENT IS REAL MY FRIENDS. I HAVE ALREADY BEEN JUDGED..

GOD IS REAL HE HAS SPOKEN TO ME NO LESS THEN 4 TIMES SINCE LAST MAY THIS YEAR!

I HAVE ALSO BEEN IN GOD PRESENCE!!!

HE GIFTED ME AND WHEN HE DID I SAW RED RIGHTING FLASH BEFORE MY EYES AND SYMBOLS THE WRITING WAS IN MANY LANGUAGES

THE SYMBOLS MUCH LIKE A ALCHEMIST WOULD USE

THE BEEF OF WHAT GOD SAID THAT YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW FOR NOW IS THIS VERBATIM

" I AM ALIVE AND I DO CARE" THEN I WAS GIVEN THE GIFT FROM HIM AND ONCE HE WAS SURE I WAS STEADY IN MY FLESH AGAIN HE ADDED THIS VERBATIM "THAT IS YOUR MESSAGE SPREAD THE WORD"

NOTHING WAS SCARY IT WAS PEACEFUL AND EASY.

IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING THE WORLD NEEDED TO MAKE THIS GOD STUFF EASIER. TURNS OUT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS CHOSEN TO SHARE BY GOD TOO;

SO DO THIS TO KNOW THIS IS TRUE

PRAY DIRECTLY TO GOD! SKIP THE JESUS PART OF PRAYER (REASON I WILL GET INTO LATER) PRAY DIRECTLY TO GOD AND GET FAST ANSWER TO PRAYER AND HIDE NOTHING! HE READS OUR THOUGHTS

THE INTERESTING PART IS I DID NOT BELIEVE IN GOD I ONLY WANTED TO GET OUT OF HIS WAY IF HE DID EXIST AND LET ME TELL YA BEST PRAY TO GOD AND ASK BECAUSE IT IS NO MYTH IT IS A FACT. AND I KNOW THE SAME AS MOSES KNEW HE IS VERY REAL! BUT HE IS A GOD OF LOVE NOT ANYTHING ELSE NOTHING SCARY JUST LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING FIRM AND DIRECT AS A FATHER SHOULD BE BUT ALL ABOUT LOVE,

I NOW KNOW THERE IS A GOD AND I LOVE HIM DEARLY! I HOPE ANYONE IN QUESTION CONTACTS ME. I WILL ENDURE WHATEVER QUESTIONS OR TESTS YOU NEED TO KNOW AS I DO IT IS A FACT!
murn65@yahoo.com
ps the scary part is the churches i have tried to share with want no part of a real live man gifted by gods hand. I have not been welcomed warmly by them at all.. That troubles me deeply this is were people go to know God. Yet they can not see a real man gifted by god as the gift to us all it is.. i wonder how god will lead me to help them they are brutal i tell ya flat brutal with ridicule and laghter when i tell them the truth of how I came to know God.. wonder why.
TGGIL
Familiar Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: God Fact or Fiction ? want to know?

Post by TGGIL »

Hello,
I was reading unanswered topics and after about three other looks, I read your letter next. I feel very close to God, but have never heard Him speak to me in words (voice) but definitely to me Heart and Mind and Dreams. I have always asked others "if any has spoken to God as we are talking now". I have yet to meet one person who admits he/she has spoke to God or that God has spoke to them. I hear it stated many times on TV/Radio that God has spoken to that individual. I want to meet the person that close to God, that has spoken to God. That person can teach me to become closer to God than I am already. It may just be me, not trying hard enough to be that close to God. We all have our sins and I am no Saint, but I am a good person and I feel God would rank me an 8 or 9 if he was ranking people for whom was good or bad with 10 being the Good of all Good. I know in the bible God gives us a Gift to which may be hidden from others. I so much want this Gift (I may have it and don't use it, I don't know). I want to find a purpose in my Life better than Eat, Drink and be Happy and fearing God my Father. I want the Heaven, The Garden, the Singing, The Joy, the Life of Fantasy but with God the Father making it reality without the pain of this world I am growing Old into and not knowing when my death will come. My Life is just fine today and I'm not complaining. I say today, I'm not afraid of Death, but when that times comes, I'm not positive I would maintain the same response. I have my Eve and I know God has made Her (My Wife) for me. I know there is a GOD. I have little personal facts since childhood to make me a believer. I've been through it all and have never given up on God, and each time I stood back up. Thank You. Maybe I will email you for more info. God Bless.