Popular with the athiests

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
Bigburger
Acquainted Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Popular with the athiests

Post by Bigburger »

Why should I believe your fairy tales rather than the fairy tales of Muslims? Or Hindus? Or the Romans? Why is your god the right one and Zeus wrong? Do you have more evidence for Jesus than ancient people had for Mithra?

Another one I hear a lot and popular amongst the Atheists.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Popular with the athiests

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Bigburger wrote:
Why should I believe your fairy tales rather than the fairy tales of Muslims? Or Hindus? Or the Romans? Why is your god the right one and Zeus wrong? Do you have more evidence for Jesus than ancient people had for Mithra?
The question's tone - and the questionner's attitude - doesn't deserve a thought-out answer. He's not interested in any answer you could give.

:lol: The next time a blasphemer asks you such a question, the best reaction is to laugh out loud at him. :lol:

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
WannaLearn
Established Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by WannaLearn »

well what would you say to someone who is real sincere about those questions?
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

WannaLearn wrote:well what would you say to someone who is real sincere about those questions?

I think establishing that there is a God first is better than jumping too which God, once that's done then we can start discussing which one.
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.