What ever happened to Imperial?

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
YoungApolegist
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

What ever happened to Imperial?

Post by YoungApolegist »

Imperial is a member who stopped posting around late 2010. His last post went something like " that's a nice analysis there Vick." I have been wondering what happened to him. The reason I'm asking is because I have hated to see him fall into the trap that is militant atheism. He has been rude and spiteful in his last forum, and I think that someboy could have reached out to him. It is truly sad. I don't know if anybody remembers him though.

P.S. Is it ok to start threads about other users? I'm not trying to be mean or act like an @ss.
" I think it is not only out of God's wisdom but also out of his love that he leaves in mystery what he leaves in mystery. If I had more knowledge I could be heartbroken. Thus we live in hope.
And then, maybe, when standing at the Heaven's gate, I will throw myself into his arms and weep everything out. With him, we can handle that." - 1over137
Seraph
Christian: No
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: What ever happened to Imperial?

Post by Seraph »

I remember him. I remember wondering if he was actually one of my atheist friends since he had a number of similarities and spoke of his "Christian friend".
Last edited by Seraph on Sun May 11, 2014 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am committed to belief in God, as the most morally demanding, psychologically enriching, intellectually satisfying and imaginatively fruitful hypothesis about the ultimate nature of reality known to me - Keith Ward
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

I never heard of him. He was leaving about the time I joined.

Wow! I've already been here 4 years!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Before my time also.
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

Danieltwotwenty wrote:Before my time also.
same here.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Proinsias
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by Proinsias »

I remember his as a poster from around that time but no idea what happened to him afterwards. His profile is still active and his suit has both private message and email contacts open so getting a hold of him might still be possbile.