Question

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
Annonymus
Acquainted Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Question

Post by Annonymus »

Can anyone tell me if this article is accurate. http://www.biblicalfulfillment.org/id25.html

I'm worried that this means that Christianity can't be true unless all the prophecies took place during the lifetime of the apostles (crazy I know, but I have serious OCD when it comes to stuff like this).
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Question

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Annonymus wrote:I'm worried that this means that Christianity can't be true unless all the prophecies took place during the lifetime of the apostles (crazy I know, but I have serious OCD when it comes to stuff like this).
You know, if you look a little more on the internet, you'll find that Jesus and all the other ''leaders'' of world religions actually live on a planet far, far away. They regularly make the journey back to Earth to check up on their flocks.

www.rael.org

Now you know what all those flying saucers are about!

FL :pound:

PS: if you are going to have ''serious OCD'', have it for something serious.
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

By the way...

click on the rael.org link. above, then click on English, then click on videos, then click on Message From The Designers, and all your questions will be answered! The Bible, clearly explained at last!

FL y:(|)

PS 1/137, for your eyes only, don't click on English, click on Slovensky...and take it from there!
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

Annonymus wrote:Can anyone tell me if this article is accurate. http://www.biblicalfulfillment.org/id25.html

I'm worried that this means that Christianity can't be true unless all the prophecies took place during the lifetime of the apostles (crazy I know, but I have serious OCD when it comes to stuff like this).
Knowledge of language does NOT equal knowledge and understanding scripture, much less prophecy.