The Messiah

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
UsagiTsukino
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

The Messiah

Post by UsagiTsukino »

Many Jewish People denied Jesus as the Messiah .

http://www.aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html?mobile=yes

How do u guys feel about this article ?
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: The Messiah

Post by abelcainsbrother »

First off I disagree with the article but I understand why jews reject Jesus as the Messiah as it is a fulfilled bible prophecy that they reject him and evidence Jesus is the Messiah because they reject him but I find many flaws in the way they twist scripture in order to deny Jesus is the Messiah.

People should check out Michael Brown's ministry for a rebuttal to jews who reject Jesus as the Messiah as he has debated many jewish Rabbi's like Tovia Singer that wrote one of the books that was shown as he is one of the best I've seen that counters their arguments and from a jewish perspective too because he is a jew.

I can read the same old testament they do and see many prophecies that prophesied the coming of Jesus and it is easy to see,but not for them.I also know they won't accept Jesus as the Messiah until during the tribulation period coming.

I also think certain atheists use jewish reasons for denying Jesus also,it is like they've researched what jewish rabbi's say for reasons to reject Jesus as the Messiah but use them for atheist talking points.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.