March 28 thru April 3 call to prayer

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

March 28 thru April 3 call to prayer

Post by B. W. »

+

Please, if you can, watch, Dr Charles Stanley, In Touch Ministries this week, March 28 thru April 3 and be sure to watch the hour long program and not the half hour. It is about the need for a call to prayer for this Nation (USA).
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: March 28 thru April 3 call to prayer

Post by abelcainsbrother »

B. W. wrote:+

Please, if you can, watch, Dr Charles Stanley, In Touch Ministries this week, March 28 thru April 3 and be sure to watch the hour long program and not the half hour. It is about the need for a call to prayer for this Nation (USA).
-
-
-
I actually like his preaching and teaching so I'll try to watch it.I think people would like Andrew Wommack's teaching on prayer this past week,he made some great points about prayer.I did not realize it would be wrong to pray like David did in the Psalms

Here is an example.Andrew Wommack on prayer.
https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=_ZpdH3ezyBI
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.