Why are Atheists so popular on YouTube?

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Bluejay4
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Why are Atheists so popular on YouTube?

Post by Bluejay4 »

It doesn't help that most of them are just really snarky, passive aggressive douche bags(am I allowed to use this word?) who think there smarter than everyone else. Seriously why are they so popular?
“I fear no man. If you breathe oxygen, I do not fear you.” – Conor McGregor

"Of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" - Psalms 27:1
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Why are Atheists so popular on YouTube?

Post by Nessa »

Bluejay4 wrote:It doesn't help that most of them are just really snarky, passive aggressive douche bags(am I allowed to use this word?) who think there smarter than everyone else. Seriously why are they so popular?
Yes but you're not allowed to say [love] [poop] :mrgreen:

To answer your question, theres probably a few reasons...

Take Jaclynglenn for example, she gets by on sarcasm, dry humour, looks and being able to copy what harris says in a prettier voice.

But we are still called to love and overcome evil with Good
Bluejay4
Recognized Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Why are Atheists so popular on YouTube?

Post by Bluejay4 »

I just came to a sudden realization, Atheists don't debunk Christianity, they debunk their own twisted interpretations of Christianity.
“I fear no man. If you breathe oxygen, I do not fear you.” – Conor McGregor

"Of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" - Psalms 27:1