Barack Obama Full Speech at 71st UN General Assembly 2016

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Barack Obama Full Speech at 71st UN General Assembly 2016

Post by Kurieuo »

Seems like, based upon Obama's speech, his whole presidency was all about a Globalist agenda. I'm sure some will find his speech quite delightful and swallow every single word. There was much said, I couldn't help shaking my head at.

If I were to share my opinion, I'd say the US has been getting sacrificed on the alter of Globalism. I once thought, nah, it's all conspiracy. But, Obama here just connects the lines between the dots so clearly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b7J8JuLj1E
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Re: Barack Obama Full Speech at 71st UN General Assembly 2016

Post by B. W. »

Kurieuo wrote:Seems like, based upon Obama's speech, his whole presidency was all about a Globalist agenda. I'm sure some will find his speech quite delightful and swallow every single word. There was much said, I couldn't help shaking my head at.

If I were to share my opinion, I'd say the US has been getting sacrificed on the alter of Globalism. I once thought, nah, it's all conspiracy. But, Obama here just connects the lines between the dots so clearly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b7J8JuLj1E
He has plans to become the head of the UN after he is out of office.

No surprise to me. Communist to this very core, raised by communist, influenced by all manner of leftist the worst Jr Senator, etc and etc..

He is a blatant Narcissist...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female

Post by melanie »

Anything new?? The only US President to openly admit a globalist agenda?
All of his recent predecessors have acknowledged the same!!
Conservative and Republican alike
I'm not a fan of Obama, neither was I of the Bushes.
Same sh*t different day
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

This is proof the US Constitution has been abandoned for the sake of the globalist agenda.Politicians sold us out in secret and now they are bold enough to admit but this also confirms end-time bible prophecy and how this globalist agenda will eventually lead to the mark of the beast system which is a one-world government,economy and religion and those who reject it will not be able to buy or sell,rich or poor unless they have the mark of the beast.Those who are caught without the mark of the beast will be beheaded.It is coming,but we have a chance to slow globalism down and I think God is behind slowing it down so that more of his work in the earth can get done before the tribulation starts.God is not willing that any should perish but that those who will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

melanie wrote:Anything new?? The only US President to openly admit a globalist agenda?
Same sh*t different day
Well, I never seen anyone be so blatant with their words. It was kind of refreshing in a way, like, "Oh, now I understand the man." Normally, they at least leave room to call someone a "conspiricist" or the like.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Kurieuo wrote:
melanie wrote:Anything new?? The only US President to openly admit a globalist agenda?
Same sh*t different day
Well, I never seen anyone be so blatant with their words. It was kind of refreshing in a way, like, "Oh, now I understand the man." Normally, they at least leave room to call someone a "conspiricist" or the like.
Shows the contempt he has for the USA - here is the transcript:

Full transcript of Speech quotes from this link
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Obama loves America just as much as you do. But in a different way. You see, you love America like a 4-year-old loves his mommy. Obama loves America like a grown-up. To a 4-year-old, everything Mommy does is wonderful and anyone who criticizes Mommy is bad. Grown-up love means actually understanding what you love, taking the good with the bad and helping your loved one grow.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

edwardmurphy wrote:Obama loves America just as much as you do. But in a different way. You see, you love America like a 4-year-old loves his mommy. Obama loves America like a grown-up. To a 4-year-old, everything Mommy does is wonderful and anyone who criticizes Mommy is bad. Grown-up love means actually understanding what you love, taking the good with the bad and helping your loved one grow.
That's pathetic. And false. Obama only loves America, so far as he can change it and leave his legacy on it.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

The problem is, in their minds, so many have morphed two things together that are actually separate things.

Yes, we are now a global economy. NO country can operate in isolation (well, North Korea does try :roll: ) Global transportation, the instant ability to communicate, these have shrunk and interconnected the world. Trade is important. Much good comes from productive collaboration with peaceful countries. As long as the incentives and avenues to trading partners are as equal as possible. But often it's not. And often there are no consequences for that. So the advantages can become highly unequal. So, we ARE unquestionably living in a global economy.

The morphing I spoke of has to do with morphing the reality that we must think globally, into we ALSO should also relinquish or sovereignty and decision making to whomever/whatever global entities/whatever other interests. Obviously, when that happens, your country's interests are often being decided by remote entities with an agenda that not only might not be looking out for your interests, but that are making decisions that are harmful to your country. It's the global version of the state/regional control vs. centralized/federal control. When you give over the decision-making power of key things (financial and currency considerations, food, security, communication, energy, etc.) to global decision makers, the ability for YOUR country to chart the path the path that is best for it, quickly vanishes. And if those global decision makers make stupid or dangerous decisions that impact your country - well, it can get bad rather quickly. These things can needlessly draw a country into ill-advised war, financial ruin , all manner of negative things. And suddenly, you've got leaders who you didn't elect, nor ever had a vote over, calling the shots. Scary stuff!
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

edwardmurphy wrote:Obama loves America just as much as you do. But in a different way. You see, you love America like a 4-year-old loves his mommy. Obama loves America like a grown-up. To a 4-year-old, everything Mommy does is wonderful and anyone who criticizes Mommy is bad. Grown-up love means actually understanding what you love, taking the good with the bad and helping your loved one grow.
Obama spent 20 years is a black racist church. Raise by communist and leftist...

He has no concept of america other what he was taught to believe that 'it is evil' and the cause of all ills in the world.'

Same as you Ed...

If Hussein O gets his way, you and your family have lost their way of life forever. So get used to living in third world conditions and enslaved to whatever powers that be.
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

B. W. wrote:He has no concept of america other what he was taught to believe that 'it is evil' and the cause of all ills in the world.'

Same as you Ed...
Seems like somebody who loved America would take the time to capitalize the word. Why didn't you capitalize America, B.W.? Is it because you're secretly a Marxist agitator posting here to make people think that Christian conservatives are silly? You let your guard down and your anti-America bias showed through for a second, huh? Quick, get back in character before you give away the game!
B. W. wrote:If Hussein O gets his way, you and your family have lost their way of life forever. So get used to living in third world conditions and enslaved to whatever powers that be.
Nice recovery!
JButler
Established Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by JButler »

One thing that has irked me for a long time is conservative talk hosts, like Hannity, kept going on and on about stupid "O" is.

Totally wrong and off focus. "O" is fairly intelligent at least of average IQ if not a bit higher and I mean this sincerely. Everything he has done he knew full well what he was doing and it was deliberate. His underlying hatred of Christianity and the principles of the USA has been behind every decision or action he's taken.
If the truth hurts, maybe it should.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

That shows to me the keyword in your message is "fairly" intelligent. Relative to ..