Bill Clinton's Abandoned Son

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Bill Clinton's Abandoned Son

Post by Kurieuo »

"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Bill Clinton's Abandoned Son

Post by Philip »

IF true, this has to be easy to prove. BC's DNA is on the blue dress! Amongst other places.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

If this is true, then this is damning for Hillary.

But seeing how Alex Jones picked up the story, I have my doubts.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Well, the people who would be repulsed by this already despise the Clintons. He could be the real deal. Or he could be a egged on by Republican operatives who have greased his skids until election day. Poor guy - I'd hate to think BC was my mom's sperm donor.

At this point, it's really hard to believe that anyone could still be undecided. Really, seems more that the indecision, at this point, would be rather to not vote at all, or to vote for the candidate you despise the least. Because these guys are miles apart. And they both have baggage. Clinton's baggage is mind-boggling. Trump certainly has baggage, but it doesn't appear to be nearly so dangerous - at least with what we can see. But he's no saint, that's for sure!

As troublesome a candidate Trump is, I really blame the party leadership that it's been unwilling to truly address various issues aggressively. They've killed themselves to look moderate in the eyes of people more liberal. But in doing so, they've failed to distinguish themselves in areas that it would really matter to voters. McCain produced Romney, who was basically cast by the press as "Rich Guy plays nice, as if he truly cares." They both failed to really take it to the Democrats where they were truly and reasonably vulnerable. Both were terrible choices! But Trump, along with a lot of stupidity, HAS taken it to the Democrats on those issues they needed to be taken to task upon, and that is why he's succeeded in beating back the establishment Republicans. But that's not the whole picture.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Fwiw,

I'm still trying to convince myself that I won't go to hell if I vote for Trump. :crying:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

RickD wrote:Fwiw,

I'm still trying to convince myself that I won't go to hell if I vote for Trump. :crying:
Consider it a vote for Pence. Do you really think if Trump gets in, that plans to assassinate him won't be under way? Really it's war, if he'll launch a special investigation on Clinton, US intelligence forces like the FBI and the CIA will be brought into that. These are players who all consider themselves above the law, and would kill, even a schmuck president to protect themselves, err, for the sake of US security.

Yes, the conspirator in me is out. I'd consider it a very real possibility and threat though, for Trump.
JButler
Established Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by JButler »

Kurieuo wrote:
RickD wrote:Fwiw,

Consider it a vote for Pence. Do you really think if Trump gets in, that plans to assassinate him won't be under way? Really it's war, if he'll launch a special investigation on Clinton, US intelligence forces like the FBI and the CIA will be brought into that. These are players who all consider themselves above the law, and would kill, even a schmuck president to protect themselves, err, for the sake of US security.

Yes, the conspirator in me is out. I'd consider it a very real possibility and threat though, for Trump.
Trump will have a surplus of volunteers within the Federal systems of law enforcement, security and military to help with any investigation they're asked to do.

I'll go one further from my experience----there will be employees bringing stuff to Trump's staff about corruption or generally rotten things that occurred. I know a lot of them have documentation all ready to go, they just need someone at the top to support them and act.
If the truth hurts, maybe it should.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Apparently CNN boss Jeff Zucker has directly ordered network staff not to cover shocking allegations made my Arkansas resident Danney Williams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmKvUM21pLI
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

RickD wrote:If this is true, then this is damning for Hillary.

But seeing how Alex Jones picked up the story, I have my doubts.
Really Alex Jones? He has been a wonderful source for news throughout this election you won't get in the news media and he has good guests and interviews also.Even if you don't like some of the conspiracy theories he gets into,it is not hard to notice them he usually backs up what he says with articles and evidence.I was kinda skeptical about him also but he really does not have time to get into too many conspiracy theories because he is so focused on this election.He is different in this election season compared to a non-election season when he focuses more on conspiracy theories.Probably the biggest conspiracy theory in this election is that the polls are rigged and Trump is really up by 10 points,but he at least explains why and gives articles that back him up. Like how they'll sample 45% Democrats to 22% Republicans and then claim Hillary is ahead,etc.Some believe the polls but its not a big deal.

He has a good crew also who go out at different political events and interviews people.You should listen to Hillary supporters sometime.Yes,he is all in for Trump but it is because of the importance of this election and he knows Trump is taking on the globalists.
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Alex Jones is a good starting point, to understand new issues out there that often aren't reported on in the mainstream. While I dislike the advertising of products (I guess you have to make a living from it), and am put a little off his aggressive style, you do get news of issues that often aren't reported that you can then further look into.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Kurieuo wrote:Alex Jones is a good starting point, to understand new issues out there that often aren't reported on in the mainstream. While I dislike the advertising of products (I guess you have to make a living from it), and am put a little off his aggressive style, you do get news of issues that often aren't reported that you can then further look into.
Yeah,it can be kinda funny when he gets angry because of what the globalists are doing,etc but I kinda like his Empire Strikes Back sayings.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.