Hugh Ross on how the Bible and Science BOTH Reveal God

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Hugh Ross on how the Bible and Science BOTH Reveal God

Post by Philip »

This is a great program, with Reasons to Believe's astrophysicist Hugh Ross and moderator John Ankerberg discussing how many extraordinary scientific discoveries and the universe's many incredible finetunings have revealed the God of the Bible to be the Creator behind the universe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffDXc4akhGo

Of course, the video only sketches some of the powerful evidences revealing a Creator God MUST exist. But there are FAR more of them!

This is a post from awhile back that goes much more into the many incredible finetunings of the earth and universe that MUST exist, just as they do, or life on earth could not exist. It also has a terrific link about the first three minutes of the universe's beginning, from Ohio State University's Department of Astronomy: viewtopic.php?p=240967#p240967
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Hugh Ross on how the Bible and Science BOTH Reveal God

Post by bippy123 »

Hugh is one of my favorites because his work satisfies my scientific as well as spiritual curiousity.

I’ve never seen him lose his cool in a debate as well . Wish I had his demeanor .