Across the New Testament, Jesus reveals Himself to be GOD!

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Across the New Testament, Jesus reveals Himself to be GOD!

Post by Philip »

DID Jesus actually claim to be GOD? Well, Israel's religious leader certainly knew that was what He was asserting! In fact, that is why they conspired to have Him killed - for blasphemy!.

In this powerful, 5-minute video, you will quickly see the New Testament unmistakably reveals Jesus asserting Himself to be God! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OldNsQLiFBs

John 8:56: Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.” 57 So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?” 58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” 59 So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple. (The Jews knew EXACTLY Who Jesus was claiming to be!)

Exodus 3:13: Then Moses said to God, “If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ what shall I say to them?” 14 God said to Moses, “I am who I am.”[a] And he said, “Say this to the people of Israel: ‘I am has sent me to you.’”

The prophet Isaiah, living seven centuries before the time of Jesus, wrote the following about the Messiah to come:

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6)

Read further, the stunning passage Isaiah (in Isaiah 53) also wrote, 700 years before the time of Jesus, concerning the suffering Messiah prophesied in Isaiah 53, linked below:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=ESV

Think the passage for Isaiah was written AFTER Jesus death (and Resurrection), merely doctored to foster Christian propaganda about the supposed Resurrection of Christ? http://dss.collections.imj.org.il/isaiah (see outtake description of Isaiah Scroll, from the stunning Dead Sea Scroll discoveries, containing all 66 chapters of Isaiah, and dated to have been copied down some 125 years BEFORE Jesus' birth - and unmistakably PROVING the Isaiah 53 about the crucifying of the Messiah was written LONG before Jesus' birth into the world!):

"The Great Isaiah Scroll (1QIsaa) is one of the original seven Dead Sea Scrolls discovered in Qumran in 1947. It is the largest (734 cm) and best preserved of all the biblical scrolls, and the only one that is almost complete. The 54 columns contain all 66 chapters of the Hebrew version of the biblical Book of Isaiah. Dating from ca. 125 BC, it is also one of the oldest of the Dead Sea Scrolls, some one thousand years older than the oldest manuscripts of the Hebrew Bible known to us before the scrolls' discovery."