Justification

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
Alanna
Familiar Member

Justification

Post by Alanna »

We touched lightly upon this topic(justification) in the discussion 'The Lords supper', I do beleive. And this is a topic that greatly interests me, although I am certain of what I think and beleive about justification.
Comments, anyone?
Be back soon ;)
Last edited by Alanna on Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Poetic_Soul
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by Poetic_Soul »

What about justification?
Alanna
Familiar Member

Post by Alanna »

I'm sorry. One of my weaknesses is lack of clarity :wink:
Just, what you beleive about justification. If we are justified by faith alone etc...
Last edited by Alanna on Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Poetic_Soul
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by Poetic_Soul »

There is nothing we can do to justify our own salvation. We can give our money to the poor and work in soup kitchen until the cows come home. But that is basing your own works against what Christ has done on the cross. We are justified by faith yet our works that we do shows who and whose we are. Faith is dead without works. Works is the prove of my faith.
entity
Acquainted Member

Post by entity »

Are you asking if our salvation is justified based on faith alone? Or are you asking if are we justfied in believeing we are right in regard to non-believers based on our faith alone?