Who ARE You, Anyway???

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Who ARE You, Anyway???

Post by kateliz »

Is it just me, (probably is,) or is it sometimes difficult to gather what gender some of you are? Kurieuo, I'd hate to guess wrong, so I won't. August? I thought female from your name, but then someone called you a "he". Deborah is pretty easy. Joel is too. Kmart, you're male. So is Felgar. Right? Bizzt, you're male as well. Poet.... I won't guess on you either. Please, no offense taken. I think I'd personally get offended, but that's part of why I have a gender specific name here. International gender guessing based mostly on names. I think I need some help, please. :? And please use smiley faces in a way that is not like:

Well, I'm a :wink:

I'm serious. No- not that serious. Besides, I've already used it, (lol, hahaha,) and you all have way too much creative integrity to abuse it by copying little ol' me.
August
Old School
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by August »

If I'm female, I'm pretty hairy for one. :shock:

I'm male, and uh, experienced and wise. Or old, as you wish....almost double your age.
Acts 17:24-25 (NIV)
"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. [25] And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else."

//www.omnipotentgrace.org
//christianskepticism.blogspot.com
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Not Offended

Post by kateliz »

Sorry on that August! I guess I was basing my false assumption on two females I've known named April. Pretty stupid logic if that was my reasoning. In Willy Wonka, (that's international, right?) there was an Augustus. Thanks for not getting offended; I was worried about putting specific names out there!
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: No

Re: Not Offended

Post by bizzt »

kateliz wrote:Sorry on that August! I guess I was basing my false assumption on two females I've known named April. Pretty stupid logic if that was my reasoning. In Willy Wonka, (that's international, right?) there was an Augustus. Thanks for not getting offended; I was worried about putting specific names out there!
Hey Kate you were right about me and I am thinking are you a Fast talker?? Not that it matters I was just wondering :wink:

God Bless

Tim
Prodigal Son

Post by Prodigal Son »

:oops: i'm a hermaphrodite.

it's a pretty hard thing to be.

it's pretty embarassing.

bet you guys never guessed.

i grew-up very confused.

it sucks.

can you imagine what it's like?

nobody understands.

it's very isolating.

sometimes i spend all day wondering if there are other herm's out there just walking around and i don't know...people i'm talking to, you know?

because you couldn't tell if you were just talking to me.

i'd have to tell you.

i look totally like the one sex but am both.

sometimes i just want to shout, "anyone out here a hermaphrodite?

i think we should have separate bathrooms for herms.

i think we should have a national herm day.

oh, well.

i suppose there's alot of worse things i could be.

hope i haven't offended anyone, but...

april fool's :wink:
bizzt

Post by bizzt »

colors wrote::oops: i'm a hermaphrodite.
it's a pretty hard thing to be.
it's pretty embarassing.
bet you guys never guessed.
i grew-up very confused.
it sucks.
can you imagine what it's like?
nobody understands.
it's very isolating.
sometimes i spend all day wondering if there are other herm's out there just walking around and i don't know...people i'm talking to, you know?
because you couldn't tell if you were just talking to me.
i'd have to tell you.
i look totally like the one sex but am both.
sometimes i just want to shout, "anyone out here a hermaphrodite?
i think we should have separate bathrooms for herms.
i think we should have a national herm day.
oh, well.
i suppose there's alot of worse things i could be.
hope i haven't offended anyone, but...
april fool's :wink:
Well I for one am TOTALLY Offended :wink: I am going to cry now :shock:
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

And I thought we were all Christians! Huh.

Post by kateliz »

colors! I sure hope you didn't offend anyone! I was going to bring it up myself :twisted: but changed my mind. I peg you male. Or should I say hairy female as August has revealed herself to be? Tim, (you're not a joy-buzzer after all? How disappointing. And I thought you were interesting,) what do you mean, "fast-talker"? I can recite the whole alphabet in 26 hours flat! That's just mean speed! No seriously, what do you consider a "fast-talker"? Is that an insult, or should I be coyly twisting my toe into the dirt?
bizzt

Re: And I thought we were all Christians! Huh.

Post by bizzt »

kateliz wrote:colors! I sure hope you didn't offend anyone! I was going to bring it up myself :twisted: but changed my mind. I peg you male. Or should I say hairy female as August has revealed herself to be? Tim, what do you mean, "fast-talker"? I can recite the whole alphabet in 26 hours flat! That's just mean speed! No seriously, what do you consider a "fast-talker"? Is that an insult, or should I be coyly twisting my toe into the dirt?
LOL... Kate just relax :wink: You have about 50 million things you are saying on the forum it is hard to keep up!!!
(you're not a joy-buzzer after all? How disappointing. And I thought you were interesting,)

Huh... Joy-buzzer :lol: I am seriously hoping your are kidding about that. Everybody around me thinks I am too Joyful :shock:
I can recite the whole alphabet in 26 hours flat!
Wow that is Seriously Fast!!! I was once able to do it in 29 hours but 26.... Your not on the Juice are ya :wink:

I was not meaning it as an Insult just the way you come across writing your emails it is like One thought after another like your mind has to many thoughts to type them all in or Talk.

God Bless
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

This topic title reminds me of that Adam Sandler movie with the crazy psychologist.
bizzt

Post by bizzt »

Mastermind wrote:This topic title reminds me of that Adam Sandler movie with the crazy psychologist.
with Jack Nicholson :lol:
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Re: And I thought we were all Christians! Huh.

Post by kateliz »

(you're not a joy-buzzer after all? How disappointing. And I thought you were interesting,)

Huh... Joy-buzzer :lol: I am seriously hoping your are kidding about that. Everybody around me thinks I am too Joyful :shock:
There has to be some reason you chose to identify yourself as "bizzt." You might just be a joy-buzzer! And you just might have known about it, and so named yourself. What else goes "bizzt"??? Oh, I get it, you're a bug-zapper! Or... how do they sound again? Eigher way, keep up the good work! Bugs to zap, joy to buzz, it's all good.
I was not meaning it as an Insult just the way you come across writing your emails it is like One thought after another like your mind has to many thoughts to type them all in or Talk.
Wow, with all of that activity I'd hope I can keep a handle on it! No, I'm not a fast-talker. Do you know how long I take to write even these silly little posts? I'm a perfectionist to a certain degree and on certain things, and I end up spending much unnecessary time on even stupid things. Not that this is stupid, I've been getting little buzzes from it all that have been putting me in a very good mood! Which is part of why I've been on the site so much since I joined three days ago, (along with that I didn't work those days, which is God's will.)
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Felgar »

I'll confirm that I'm male, and as posted before, 26.

Seems like a good time so I'll bring it up. A free Cupie doll to anyone who can guess the origin of my screen name. :D

Hmm... Maybe that was too big a hint. Oh well...
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

What's a Felgar?

Post by kateliz »

Call me stupid, but I didn't get that. What's a Felgar? The curly-cue swirl of hair?
LittleShepherd
Established Member

Post by LittleShepherd »

I'm male.
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

That still doesn't explain what a Felgar is.